Friday 13 May 2011

Baby Got Back


OMG, so, it's only taken me 10 months to do a post !! No, i haven't been running around the grid naked since, i've been getting stuck into breedables in SL with no time for anything else really. But I have been inspired. Yes. I'm back and the person to blame for this, is Mr Tricky 'Belleza' Boucher. The release of my dream skin, 'Aiko' has not only sent my inventory into a fashion frenzy, it's also inspired my portrait work.
So .. question is: What am i wearing ?
Answer: Check out below ;)

Skin: Belleza - Aiko (Medium) 11 HB cleavage *NEW*
Hair: [LeLutka] - INVERTED hair (CoalMine) *NEW*
Eyes: MADesigns - EYES PROMISE (brown 18)
Nails: [ Love Soul ] - Prim nails Long (Clear French)
Link
Top: * [DIAPOP] * - jail house top
Pants: DCNY - High Tide Pants (Wheat)
Shoes: N core - CAPRICE (Noir Intense)

Shades: [Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY
Scarf: Maitreya - Long Scarf (Black)
Bangles: .::FabulouS::. - Black Sheep Bangle (WhiteGold)

No comments:

Post a Comment